One of the coolest modes of transport is the Bike. Many people are crazy about bikes. They play a very important role in the lives of those who have a passion for bikes. They have different purposes to serve including long-distance travel, commuting, cruising, sport, and off-road traveling. People who are passionate about bikes also join in Motorcycle clubs and go on for a rally for both entertainment and awareness purposes. There are three different types of the motorcycle which include: street, off-road, and dual purpose. Adventure sporting is the most exciting sport but it is hard to find a motorcycle that is apt for that purpose. Here is the best idea if you are searching for one.
Hero Xpulse 200s specifications
One of the best motorbikes manufactured by Hero is the Xpulse 200s. This bike is for multi-purpose meaning that it can partner you to your office, hit long-miles off-road, and also best suited for ‘beat-the-dirt’ activities. The Xpulse 200s is upgraded with a high mounted mudguard, engine bash plate, swept-up exhaust, and knuckle guards enhancing off-road capability.
Highlights of the Xpulse 200s
- This bike has a free-revving engine and comes with a standard off-roading setup.
- A single-cylinder at the heart of the bike which is of 199.6-cc makes a light work of the city traffic.
- It is the cheapest adventure motorcycle available in the town.
Design and Features of Xpulse 200s
Hero took almost 8 years to turn the vehicle with dream features into a machine. The design features of the Xpulse 200s are given below.
- It has a powerful LED headlight rimmed by a chrome bezel.
- The simplest fuel tank having a few flowy lines is mounted on a rubber pad.
- It has a 21 inch up front and 18-inch rear wheel combo which suits best for dual purpose.
- It has a fully digital dashboard thus making the readouts visible even during broad daylight.
- The special feature is that you can connect your smartphone to the bike so that it helps in turn-by-turn navigation and also gives alerts of the incoming calls.
Ride and handling
- Out on the city traffic, Xpulse performs exceedingly well. The long-travel front suspension coupled with adjustable rear mono-shock iron outmost undulations of bad and broken roads.
- The diamond type chassis and lean frame give you great confidence in case of dirt-bike activities.
- It is highly manageable and makes way for a delightful mild off-road experience as it has low curb weight.
Hero Xpulse 200s price in Delhi starts from Rs 97,000. Xpulse 200s is available in two variant only. The top-end variant Hero Xpulse 200s is priced at 1.05 Lakh.
Thus, if you are looking for a bike with an affordable price, easy maintenance, and with good mileage, then Hero Xpulse 200s is the right choice. Usually, they are available after quite a long wait, so pre-booking is the most important thing to do. So what are you waiting for? Go book your Xpulse 200s and enjoy biking!